GooGle

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs just died earlier (Wednesday the 5th of October) today at the age of 56 (1955-2011) in Palo Alto, from pancreatic cancer.  I honestly cannot believe that Steve Jobs died, he's the guy who invented the IPOD!! He's like one of the people you never think is going to die, like Michael Jackson or Jack Layton! Steve Jobs was one of the founders of the tech company we all know so well, most of all for the iPod, Apple. He's the one who made Apple a household name, who basically made it what it is now! I didn't even know he had cancer... I think he knew he was going to die pretty soon because up until recently he was the CEO of Apple, but a while ago he stepped down and let someone else take his position. I find that really sad:'(  Some things I read that I just found kind of interesting were that he was a college drop out and a Buddhist. Kinda funny:) I still can't believe he's gone, that's just crazy!! Apple lovers everywhere will definitely be mourning this very devastating loss:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!