GooGle

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One Direction

One Direction is a british/irish boy band.  They were all auditioning for the british X Factor a few years ago as singles but didn't make it in that category so were placed together as a group, and so began One Direction.  I personally think they're amazing and I absolutely love them!! My favorite song is definitely Moments.  The band made up of, Niall Horner, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik, I love them all equally but I may have a bit of favoritism towards Liam...:)  Niall though has the best accent and totally rocks braces;)
They all are completely hilarious and whenever I watch videos with them I always crack up, it's funny because it wasn't that long ago they were just regular people and now... everyone knows them, well except my parents...
Anyway one thing's for sure, they have cured my Bieber Fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!