GooGle

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Beats by Dr. Dre

I absolutely love these headphones!!! I'd pretty much be happy with any of them, I just wish they came in more colors and weren't so expensive.












The Solo's only come in black and white and coming from beatsbydre.com these headphones are about $240.00.  That's crazy!! There's two boys I know who have these and they both have them in white and I have to say they do look awesome, but I think they'd look a lot better in pink!  Now the Studio's are a different collection and they come in 8 different colors but they are a lot bigger than the Solo's and $400.00.  Like come on $400.00 for a pair of headphones, what if you drop them or they break.  But I have to say even though Beats are expensive, I'd still really like a pair.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of Beats Pro they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!