GooGle

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's $39 000 Backpack

So recently Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen released their $39 000 alligator skin backpack as part of their brand The Row.  This bag is sold out everywhere, even on their website you have to e-mail them to pre-order it and they'll e-mail you back when they have one available!!  It's crazy 39 000 dollars for a bag! I guess it's because alligator skin (ewww) is very expensive... I mean who has $39 000 to spend on a BACKPACK. Crazy. I think having an alligator backpack would be kinda gross... but hey, that's just me.


Anyway to check out the article I read click below:
http://www.thelifefiles.com/2011/10/03/mary-kate-and-ashley-olsens-39000-dollar-alligator-backpack-is-sold-out-everywhere/

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!