GooGle

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Instagram

Instagram is this app I recently downloaded onto my iPod after my friend sent one of those emails apps have asking me to get it.  That was about three weeks ago... and now I'm addicted.  Basically it's an app that works kinda like Facebook or Twitter... but more like Twitter.  You have your own feed to which you download photos, and those can be ones you've taken, Picniked photos, quotes, really just about anything.  If you find other people who's shots you like, you can like their photo's, comment on them and follow them.  Really I love checking it to see how many more followers I have compared to yesterday:)  I think it's great and totally recommend it.  Super easy to use and very fun.  If you do decide to get it or already have it, I'd totally appreciate it if you'd like to follow me:) @paris_jadore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!