GooGle

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Katy Perry and Russell Brand

Finally.  After about 14 months Katy Perry and Russell Brand are finished.  I cannot believe they lasted this long.     From the beginning this was doomed.  I have to say I don't think very highly of Russell Brand, it might be the long hair it might be the beard.  I'm not quite sure what it is I just don't like him.  But Katy Perry on the other hand is fun, with awesome clothes and hair and she can sing.  I mean I for one and kinda glad they aren't together, I think Katy can find someone much much better.

Here's the link for a video about it.
http://en.video.sympatico.ca/entertainment/latest-gossip/watch/EP_S_katy-perry-and-russell-brand-unpacking-house/1368089020001?sort=date&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!