GooGle

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Muammar Gadhafi

Libya's rein of terror is over!  This morning Muammar Gadhafi was found in a hole by rebels, with a gold gun, he was in this hole because there was an attack on his house in Sirte.  He was trying to escape.  I'm kinda glad he's gone.  I mean he was like KILLING his own people.  It took a really long time for this to happen though.  I think he probably should have just given up and left Libya, if he'd done that he wouldn't be dead...  Apparently when he was found he was begging for the rebels not to shoot.  But they kind of had to, he's basically the reason for everything bad going on in their country.  Maybe things will get better now.  The rebels certainly think so.
          
I'm still not sure how you spell his name! Wikipedia has Muammar Gaddafi and then yahoo has Mommar Gadhafi, I've also seen different variations of the two, it's weird.  Anyway, I wonder now that Gadhafi's dead where's his family.  I think they were hiding in some other country.  But really what's going to happen to Libya are they going to have another leader, maybe a rebel or someone like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!