GooGle

Monday, November 7, 2011

How to Tell Someone off When They Don't Hand out Halloween Candy

I just read the funniest thing, honestly this just made my day! So somewhere in Oshawa, Ontario there was a guy who didn't hand out Halloween candy.  The kids on his block did the most hilarious thing EVER!! They wrote this letter:
When I read this I thought it was the best thing ever, when the guy they sent it to got it, he uploaded it online and posted somewhere something like:
"Dear Children of Entitlement (and likely their parents), you have gone ahead and reminded me of why I do not want children, and why I weep for the future."
He also said something about buying a huge bag of candy and eating it all with his friends on Saturday night.  Anyway I thought this was just great:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!