GooGle

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Immortal Instruments Series

So a while ago someone I know got me the first Immortal Instruments book called City of Bones for my birthday.  I thought I'd lost it but I found it two days ago and honestly I basically didn't do anything else but read it.  It is A-mazing!  Today I went and got the second and third books, City of Ashes and City of Glass.  I love them, really I kinda want to read my book right now so I'm trying to write this fast:P  It's a little confusing to explain you really have to read it to get it.  In a nutshell it's about a girl called Clary who's mother disappears, she is then introduced to the world of the Shadowhunters.  The Shadowhunters are a group of people who kill demons and half-demons.  She finds her mother was a Shadowhunter but she was hiding - not from the monsters but the people.  Then her life is changed for-e-v-e-r.  Yea I know total cliche, but true.  Really good read, has my stamp of approval.
P.S. The series is by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!